Image Map

Monday, October 17, 2011

Reminders and Great News!

Hey Diva's! Happy Monday to you all, did the weekned FLY past or is it just me? I stopped in to remind you guys of a couple of things going on! First off Come join us over @ MAG for weekly Awesome challenges! This week is Challenge # 48 use Freshly Picked Cricut Cartridge page 52 remember that @ MAG these are Challenges By the Page so you can ONLY use the cart and page number specified! You still have Two days to get in on the fun so drop by!

Next, on October 23rd MAG will be celebrating it's 1st birthday come help us Celebrate by coming to our Blog Hop! There will be loads of Inspiration, Fun and what we all really want ;) BLOG CANDY!! I hope you guys will join in on the fun I Hope to see you there!!

Last but definitely not least I have more exciting news for you guys.....I got picked up for another DT position this time it's over @ My Sheri Crafts!! I am SUPER EXCITED once again GOD is truly Blessing me and I owe him all the GLORY! Saturday was the start of a new challenge over @ MySheriCraftsChallenge # 71 It's the Great Pumpkin, your project must include a pumpkin of any kind. Stop by and see some of the Awesome Inspiration from the DT and the Guest Designer Ali of Aqualeiga's Escape  and then come join in on the fun w/ us by entering your pumpkin project!

Well Diva's thats it! Thanks for stopping by today and I will blog w/ you soon!
~ Keep GOD 1st in Everything!~

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Congratulations!! So happy for you!
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Glenda said...

Congrats on My Sheri Crafts design team! Looking forward to working with you! I know it will be fun! Just became a follower. Drop by my blog when you have time!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

Luanne said...

Congrats! really Diva.

Luanne
http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

~ Barb said...

Congratulations on the DT spot, well deserved! Thank-you so much for stopping by my blog and you have THE most handsome/lovely family! I look forward to getting to know you (and your work).

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Yay for another DT gig! Congrats to you! I love witnessing your creativity EXPLODE! You are one creative DIVA, girl! Love your work! :)