Image Map

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Birthday Card for Ethan


Hey Diva's! Thank You all for dropping in once again, I first want to start off by telling you all that I really appreciate your kind comments that you leave Thank You All So Much! Okay, So I needed to make a Birthday Card for a Special Little Guy named Ethan, he is the recipient of cards this month for the I FEEL THE LOVE PROJECT over @ Funky Cards w/ Madison . Ethan was diagnosed w/ a rare liver disease at the age of 2mts. But by the Grace of GOD he was giving a liver transplant and now will be celebrating his 2nd Birthday ( Rejoice in the LORD Always, and again I say REJOICE) you can go find out more of his story or even send him a card by stopping by Madison's! Thank You Madison for having these wonderful Project's you are truly an AWESOME person!!

Now about my Card I told you guys I was HOOKED on the twisted easel design so don't be Surprised if you guys keep seeing them in the near future! I LOVE THIS STYLE CARD and until everyone in my family gets one I'm not going to stop making them lol OK maybe not EVERYONE!!
Card Closed.
The number 2 and the orange mat are both embossed I couldn't get a good pic.

Side View.
Recipe:
Cartridges Used: Robotz and Robot Party
Robot cut @ 3" on E2
# 2 cut @ 1 1/2" on E2
Sentiment: My Craft Spot- Inside & Out # 2
Peachy Keen Stamps- Everyday Character Assorted Faces
CuttleBug: Robotz Folder
Ink: Memento ( Tuxedo Black)
Adhesive: ATG
Pop Dots- Recollections
Paper: Printed (The Paper Studio - A Boys Universe Paper Stack), All Others (Recollections)

Well Guys I hope you all Enjoy the card and Most importantly I hope Ethan enjoys it! Thank You all for stopping by and I will Blog w/ you soon!

~ Keep GOD 1st in Everything!~ 

3 comments:

Madison said...

Wow!! Letillia, this card is amazing:) I haven't tried a twisted easel yet. Yours is awesome. I love all the vibrant colors and the robot. Just so cute!! Thank you for making the card for Ethan. You are a true blessing to this project!
~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

Shalana said...

Very nice! I never heard of this type of card. Something new for me to try!! Very special card for a special lil guy!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Very cool card! I'm going to have to try that fold out! I'm always on the lookout for awesome new folds! :)