Image Map

Friday, October 7, 2011

Guest Designer





Hey Diva's! So Today is a Super Exciting Day for me! I am today's Guest Designer for Christel over @ Scrappin Sista , Christel is celebrating her Birthday this Whole month by having Guest Designers each day of this month!! I am truly honored to be apart of this Awesome Celebration and I send a Big Thank You to Christel for allowing me this opportunity! For all of you joining me from Christel's blog Welcome, and if you are just dropping in because you are one of my Diva-tastic followers Thank you and welcome back! So for my project today I made Christel a card and a little cake box because I thought "Hey what's a celebration w/o cake!"
Some of Christel's favorite colors are turquoise, purple, and red so I decided to go with those 3 for this project.
This was my first time making one of these Adorable boxes and it was Super easy! I have had this cart. for a couple of months now and never used it but that is not the case any longer because I am totally in love w/ this cartridge!!
Inside of card
Recipe:
Cartridge Used: Sweet Tooth Boxes
All cuts @ 7 1/2 on the E2
Sentiment: My Craft Spot- Inside and Out Set #2
Ribbon: From my stash
Flower: K&Company
Ink: Memento
Adhesive: ATG
CuttleBug: Swiss Dots Folder
Paper: Red, and Turquoise (Recollections), Flower Print ( Paper Pizazz), Yellow (is from my stash)

Well that's it! I know this post has been a little longer than usual and I Thank You guys for sticking it out w/ me! I once again want to tell Christel Happy Happy Birthday and this experience has been a Blessing! Thank you All for stopping by today please stop by Christel's blog Scrappin Sista  and wish her a Happy Birthday and you know the perfect gift would be to become a follower :) Be Blessed Diva's I will Blog w/ you soon!!

~ Keep GOD 1st in Everything! ~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful creations Letillia!!! You have a beautiful family. I'm here from Christel's blog and I'm now a follower. You are very talented!

Many blessings,
Zeni
www.scrappyzeni.com

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Beautiful work! You've been really busy! :)

Luanne said...

Beautiful projects! Love your header image, beautiful big family.
I am your new follower, will be seeing your project updates. :D

Luanne
myfootahead@gmail.com
http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/