Image Map

Friday, October 21, 2011

MAG Challenge

Hey Diva's! So Today I have the MAG Challenge Post. This week's challenge is to use the Wrap It Up cartridge pg.47. I decided to use the diploma for my card. I wanted a simple card but I also wanted to play around w/ the "Shaker" card. It was fun playing around w/ my glitters but next time I think I may use a lighter glitter. But anyway here is my card:
Recipe:
Cartridge: Wrap it up pg:47
Cuttlebug Folder: Fleur De Lis
Sentiment: My Pink Stamper- Sweet Baby
Card Base: i-craft
Ribbon: From my stash
Bling: Recollections
Glitter: Martha Stewart- Candy Apple
Ink: Memento- Tuxedo Black
Gel Pen: Elmers- Black
Adhesive: ATG
Pop Dots: Recollection
Papers: Black and White ( Recollections) and Print ( Me and My Big Ideas)

Let me know what you guys think I really LOVE hearing from you! Come play along w/ us @ MAG this week and Don't forget about the Birthday Blog Hop on Sunday Oct. 23rd when we celebrate MAG's 1st Birthday!!

~ Keep GOD 1st in EVERYTHING!~ 

5 comments:

TyTynNiyasmom said...

This is beautiful! You did a great job! Thanks for checking on me. I am doing much better and look forward to crafting soon:)

Candace
mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

Jovan said...

Great job with this card! I love the colors!

katieo said...

Your shaker card turned out very elegant. I like the color of the glitter

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Great card! I love your design! :)

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Very cute card Letillia. Smooches... Felicia