Image Map

Friday, October 14, 2011

Red, Black and White Card


Hey Diva's! How's it going guys? The kids here got out of school early today and Boy has it been NOISY since around 11:30am @ the Slaughter House! I finally got crew members 4 and 5 down for a nap and I have snuck off into my room to make this post. But anyway, like some of you who have already jumped in on the fun over @ CTO you know that they are having a color challenge this week. I hear the people who haven't heard the news yet ask  "What colors are they?" I say to you "RED BLACK and WHITE"  your response "SAY IT AINT SO!!" My response, "I know that was my reaction to!" lol. Now to my new followers please don't think I'm crazy lol, I have to find some sort of entertainment around here so I decide to make you guys laugh!! Also I LOVE red,black and white TOGETHER (my favorite color is BLUE) it is the color scheme in my craft room now and before we moved here it was the color scheme in my living room and it's the color scheme to my Mickey Bathroom etc etc etc! But before I keep rambling let me tell you guys about the card.

Now as you know I have totally fell in love w/ this Twisted Easel Fold and I told you I'm going to keep making it until I get tired of it lol (like that would ever happen). I may take a little break though because I don't want to bore all of my Fabulous Followers ( I <3 you guys). So for your viewing pleasure right now here is my card:
Card Closed

Sideview
Closer view of sentiment and embossing.
Recipe:
Cartridge Used: Songbird
Cuts @ 1 1/2 and 1 1/4 on E2
Sentiment: K Andrew Designs- Scripture Sayings and Fashionable Friends
Cuttlebug- Victoria Folder
Pop Dots: Recollections
Bling- Recollections
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Adhesive: ATG
Paper: Print ( Me and My Big Ideas), Red-Black-White ( Recollections)

Well guys I'm going to head out of here, I wanna see how many more projects I can get done before the little ones wake up! As Always thanks for stopping by!

I will be entering this card into a couple of challenges:
CTO- Challenge #34 Any Occasion Must use Red, Black, and White
Love to Crop- Embossable You
Craft Your Passion- Challenge # 79 A Card for All Occasions
More Than Favors- CCCC # 34 Songbird

~ Keep GOD 1st in EVERYTHING!~ 





16 comments:

Jayne said...

Beautiful card,very elegant.Love the embossing.Thanks for joining us at CTO this week.
Jayne x

Debbie said...

This is beautiful!!! The paper, embossing, and shapes all look very classy!!

http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

Cre8tiveVet said...

This is a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at CTO.
-Yvette
cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

Laurie said...

Hi Letillia! This card is so elegant!! I just love it!!! I need to learn how to make one of these, they look so cool!
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

This card is stunning! Love your take on the red, black and white challenge. I like your slant on the card too. super nice job.
Cindy Porter
http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

DIANA L. said...

Such a beautiful and elegant card.
Thank you for joining us this week at Celebrate the occasion.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, Letillia, everything about this card is fabulous!! I love the color combo and the pretty papers you used! I love to make easel cards but have not tried a twisted one -- you have inspired me! Gorgeous card my sweet friend! LOVE this!! And thank you for linking up with the Love to Crop Embossable You Challenge!

Lisa
Love to Crop Guest Designer
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Charlotte said...

This is just beautiful with one of my favorite verses. We nedd more Peacemakers! Your design and detail are so nice. I love that it is an easel card.
Charlotte

Esther said...

Oh, lovely, elegant card!!!!!!
Wonderful sentiment!
Thanks for joining us at CTO!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Beautiful easel card and your sentiments are wonderful! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

Unknown said...

You did a wonderful job on your card. Thanks for joining us this week at CTO.

Trail of Treasures said...

Such a beautiful card!! Love how it came out! Thanks for celebrating with us this week at CTO!

Hugs,
Tracey - CTO DT member
www.trailoftreasures.com

Melissa said...

Such a pretty card and I love how you displayed it! Thanks for joining CTO!

Sandy Palmer said...

I love your twisted easel card! It is beautiful! That is my favorite color combo! :) Can't wait to work with you on My Sheri Crafts!

teachermom5 said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and design.

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Super pretty! Love the red, black and white! :)