Image Map

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness Card

Hey Diva's! Just a quick reminder to join in on the fun over @ My Sheri Crafts, this week's challenge is  "The Great Pumpkin Challenge", Incorporate a pumpkin of any kind into your project! You guys still have 1 more day to join in on the fun!


So I hadn't joined in any challenges in awhile so I decided to force myself to get in my room and make a card for a challenge! I seen this Spring card tutorial on youtube ( I LOVE ME SOME YOUTUBE)  by Sandy over @ CreativemomentswithSandy so I decided to give it a try! Let me tell you I made this card in less than 30 mins and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!


Side View

Love this Sentiment!
Recipe:
Cartridge: Stand And Salute
Cuts @ 2 1/4 & 1 3/4 on E2
Sentiment: K Andrew Designs-Scripture Sayings
Glitter: Martha Stewart-Cotton Candy
Adhesive: ATG
Ink: Memento-Tuxedo Black 
Pop Dots: Recollections
Paper: Printed ( Making Memories Breast Cancer Awareness Stack), Pink and White (Recollections)


Like I said I Love how the card came out! I will be entering it into:
Paper Cutz Challenge: # 114 "In the Pink"

Thanks for stopping by Guys Have a Great Day and Be Blessed!

~ Keep GOD 1st in EVERYTHING!~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you lady. So talented. God has definately put a pure talent in you and continue to use it for His Glory. I would love to see this as a wall paper. There goes my interior design mind working. I just designed a whole room around your card."In my mind". It's awsome...LOL! Love you girl. Keep doin great things "In Him"...LSW

NancyD said...

Really great card and well done. Thanks for joining us at Paper Cutz this week. NancyD

Adrian said...

very pretty!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Thanks for popping over today! I am now your newest follower! Great card! Love the details!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

This is really pretty Letillia!

Sharon said...

Beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Paper Cutz Challenge!!! :)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Fabulous card! I love the fun fold! :)