Image Map

Friday, October 7, 2011

EXCITING NEWS!!!

* For Scrappin Sista Guest Designer Click Here*
** For the SOC Blog Hop Click Here*


Hey Diva's! Boy do I have some Exciting news to tell you all! You Ready??? I have been picked as one of this quarters new design team members over @ M.A.G Challenge By The Page !!!!!! How steenkn cool is that! I 'm so Estatic I don't know what to do with myself  (insert Happy Dance here) lol. OK OK OK let me calm down because I do have a card to share with you guys today.

This week's challenge: Use Create a Critter, pg. 25 ONLY!!
Here is my take on it:

Isn't He the Cutest! 
He is a little confused on if he is a Turkey or a Apple, so the Sentiment says:
 Gobble Gobble? 
Recipe:
A9 Card
Cartridge Used: Create a Critter pg. 25
Apple cut @ 3 1/4" on E2
Beak cut @ 4" on E2
Leaves (Feathers) cut @  5 3/4" and 6 1/4" on E2
Sentiment: My Craft Spot- Happy Fall
Pop Dots- Recollections
Ink: Martha Stewart- Ebony
Glitter Pen- Elmers - Silver
Adhesive- ATG
All paper is Recollections

I  hope you guys enjoyed the card, now we would love for you to come on over to M.A.G. and play along with us! Thank You guys for stopping by, Have a Blessed Day!

I will be entering this card into
Creative Cutter Room: Time to Give Thanks Challenge
~ Keep GOD 1st in Everything!~

15 comments:

Adrian said...

Cute card, glad to have you on board!

GiGi said...

This is adorable! I love how you made the apple a turkey!!! So cute. And congrats on making the MAG DT!

Jovan said...

Congrats! Beautiful card!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh I do love your photography!!

Melissa said...

Congrats to you!! I love your card, very cute and welcome aboard!!

Angie S said...

This is great! You did an awesome job. I love it & thanks for the receipe. tfs

Dainty Diva said...

These crystal ribbons are really cute.

Cely said...

very cute card! and congratulations on making the DT!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable card! Love your take on a turkey! Congrats on DT!

Thanks for joining us over at the CCR! DT Member Carri

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Congrats on your spot at M.A.G.! So happy for you, girl! :)

Letillia said...

Thank You to All, your all so sweet!!

katieo said...

I love your apple turkey I am glad you are on the team and look forward to seeing your creations. You have a beautiful family

Sherrie K. said...

Congratulations on making the MAG DT! It will be fun to see all your creations:) Super cute card!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Scrappin' Sista said...

Congratulations girlie!!! Get your dance on. I love your card. The turkey is a nice twist. Thank you for joining over at the Creative Cutter Room. Look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Christel
CCR DT Member

Charlotte said...

Such a cute card and fabulous fall colors!!