Image Map

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pumpkin Card


Hey Divas! It's been a good weekend and I can just feel that it is going to be an AWESOME week I'm claiming it right now in Jesus Name!! I was just sitting and watching some football with the crew and I decided since my team has a Bi-week ( GO COWBOYS) I might as well go see if I can get a card done. I had done an easel card before but I seen this "Twisted Easel" style card and wanted to give it a try! Say it w/ me guys "HOOKED" lol, I love this style card even better than the regular easel it is just so cool! I went to youtube and found a tutorial by Mary of CardTv (LOVE HER) her videos are all just so easy to follow.

Card Closed
Sideview of Card, Sentiment says "Hey Pumpkin!"
Recipe: 
Cartridge Used: Create-a-Critter
Pumpkin cut @ 3" on E2
Sentiment: My Pink Stamper-Spook-alicious
Ribbon: My Craft Spot- Hocus Pocus Crinkle Ribbon
CuttleBug: Swiss Dots Folder
Ink: Memento-Tuxedo Black
Bling: Recollections
Leaf: From my stash 
Adhesive: ATG
Pop Dots- Recollections
Paper: Black ( Colorbok), Stripe, Purple, Orange ( Recollections)

I will be entering this card into a couple of challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut: Challenge #80 Pumpkin Time ( Create a project w/ a pumpkin on it) 
Craft Your Passion: Challenge #78 Anything Goes- Twist is Ribbon
Paper Playtime:  Challenge #57 Use Black, Orange, and Purple on your projects
Creative Card Crew: Easel Card
More Than Favors: Wacky Wednesday- Use Purple Green Orange and Black on your project.

If you want to give this style a try like I said Mary of CardzTv has an AWESOME Tutorial on youtube you can find it here. Thank You guys for stopping by and I will Blog with you soon! 

~ Keep GOD 1st in EVERYTHING!~

  



11 comments:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So cute! Girl, you are JAMMIN' with the projects! :) I'm loving your photographing of them too - very pretty! :)

TyTynNiyasmom said...

Super cute card Letillia! Thanks for checking on me. Work and family life has been super busy. I love this style of card and will check out Mary's tutorial and try one of my own:)

Candace
mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

Janis Lewis said...

Hey! I love Mary too. She's a sweetheart and so easy to follow on her YouTube directions. Your cards is perfect! Thank you so much for joining us at Paper Playtime. I've been a stalker of your blog for a while. :) Big Hugs! God is GOOD!
:) Janis
PauseDreamEnjoy.blogspot.com
PaperPlaytime.blogspot.com

paper fun said...

Awesome twisted Easel. Your card is beautiful, but I was so taken with the photo of your beautiful family.

Thank you and your family for your service to our country.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Kate said...

This is so cute! The embossing is such a wonderful touch and I love the fun way it opens up!
Thanks so much for playing along at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Janis Lewis said...

Off topic - I have a Crafty Pen Pals group we are just getting started on Facebook. It's not a RAK group, just a group of ladies who like to send and receive homemade cards in the mail. If you are interested in joining, friend me on facebook and I'll add you. If you are too busy or not interested, no hurt feelings here. You can find me on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/janis.lewis1

Unknown said...

Cute pumpkin card. Fun papers and colors.

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I appreciate it:)

Jani
papercompulsions.blogspot.com

lovemypaper said...

Very cute card!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Cute face on the pumpkin. Go TX Rangers. Watched TX Rangers win the 2nd game 7-3.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Love your twisted easel project! The striped paper is super cute too. Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut for the Pumpkin Time challenge.

Jessica
FCCB DT

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is so fabulous, Letillia!! I love to make easel cards but have never tried a twisted one! You have inspired me! The pumpkin is so adorable and I love the striped paper! And I love how you set the stage for the picture with the beads and cobweb background :D

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com