Image Map

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Joy's of Motherhood??????

Hey Diva's! I hope your Morning is better than mine so far! I'm going to hop right into it because I have some venting to do! Ok on Monday Crew member 5 decides she wants to go in my craft room and play, I go in there only to find Exhibit A:
If you can't tell that is a WHOLE tube of GORGEOUS Martha Stewart Glitter! I explained to her that mommy was very upset and the response I got was " Agagagagaga" in Grown Up talk that means
"Whatever Mom!" So I did what any Mom would do, I vacummed it up lol!

That leads us to Last Night! Crew member 2 decided she needed a pencil from out of the School Supply Box that is in my Craft Room, She gets it and FORGETS to leave the door Open! *Insert Dramatic Music* DUN DUN DUN, Crew member 5 once again goes into the Craft Room to "PLAY" and then I find    Exhibit B:
*Insert Dropped Jaw* You guessed it that is my Brand New Cricut Expression 2, 5th Anniversary Edition with Lovely PERMANENT Marker drawings! This is on the screen cover ( Thank GOD) but she did get some of the actual Cricut hence Exhibit C:
I just wanted to CRY! I am very sensitive about my Cricuts (actually all my crafting supplies) and all I ask is for the Crew members to
STAY OUT not unless I'm in there. I have thoroughly explained that this is my place of peace and all I ask is that they don't come in and if they do CLOSE THE DOOR so Crew member 5 won't come in! Simple Rules right, GUESS NOT!!

I couldn't even face this madness to clean it up b/c I would have really Broken Down and cried ( like I said I'm sensitive about my crafting supplies). So now as I write this to you I have 1 question:
               HOW DO I CLEAN THIS CATASTROPHE????
Help me guys b/c soap and water just isn't doing it! Thanks for listening to my sob story I will blog w/ you later!
~Keep GOD 1st in EVERYTHING!~

7 comments:

Nicole said...

My jaw dropped just like yours probably did! Oh my!! Huggs!! I don't have any suggestions to clean it but I do sympathize with you. My kids are 9 and 7 and cringe every time they go in my craft room for something.

lovemypaper said...

Oh my sorry to hear about your mishap, try a little soft-n-scrub just a little to see if that will work be very careful.

Nitasha said...

Totally understand the sensitivy about your crafting supplies especially the more expensive investments like the new Cricut! I would recommend trying the Mr. Clean magic eraser...they usually work wonderfully on all types of messess! Let us know how it goes...

Adrian said...

OMG! I started screaming for you! My heart goes out! I know in school to get permanant marker off we use hairspray. I hope you get it off, so sorry:)

Anonymous said...

OMG... I'm sooo sorry... I had to take my cricut container to work with me today because as I was dressing my 4yr old grandson... he spotted the SpongeBob cricut cartridge. 4yrold...nana what's that? Nana....those are "MY"toys and nana don't share her toys... 4yr old... okay with people's eyebrow... nana...I happend to love the lil dude so I took my toys with me when I left...lol... for the ink removal... try grandma's spot remover (acmoore) i hear good things about it and there is one for stamp cleaner... I would also try before purchasing anything new... FINGERNAIL polish remover. Let us know how things go...

Prazdance said...

WOW! ***cringe*** reminds me of those SpotBot rug commercials! Beautiful, busy beavers! :)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Oh the joys of kids in the craft room! I have many of those! *lol* Use one of those Mr. Clean Magic Erasers! They TOTALLY work on sharpie markers!