Image Map

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

PCW- Mothers Day Challenge!

Hey Diva's! It's been a couple of days since I have stopped in to check up on you guys! I have had a busy couple of days, only to get busier for the rest of the week.

I wanted to drop in and let you all know that today marks the beginning of a new challenge over @ PCW (Paper Craft World) and this week we are celebrating our Mothers!! I decided to go ahead and start making a couple of cards for the special women in my life ( I already shared my Mom's card with you guys in an earlier post) but todays card is for my Grandmother! I am truly blessed to have her stil in my Life and I wanted to make her a really cute card to show her that I love her and I was thinking abouit her for Mothers Day!


Recipe:
Digi: PCW- Bluebird and Flower File
Coloring Pens: Bic
Outside Sentiment: MPS- Tweety Hoo Puns  
Inside Sentiment: MCT- Gift Card Sentiments
Pop Dots: Recollections
Button: My Stash
Twine: My Stash
Ink: Sentiments (Memento- Tuxedo Black), Edges ( Tim Holtz Distress Ink)  
Bling: I-Rock
Punch: Recollections
Paper: Solid ( Recollections), Print ( K & Company)

I am So Proud of this little card, I think it came out so Cute! I just know my Grandmother is gonna Love it! I seen a tutorial on Youtube by Mary of CardzTv ( LOVE HER!!) and that is where I got the idea of the design of the card!


Ok so that's it for me, Come join us Ladies over @ PCW for the Mothers Day Challenge, We are having Fun and we would Love for you to come and Party with us!

I will be joining these Challenges:
My Craft Spot: #54- Mothers Day

Be Blessed Guys and Remember,
~ Keep GOD 1st in Everything!~


5 comments:

Melinda Beltran said...

What an adorable and creative card! I love your color choices! Thank you for such wonderful inspiration!
-Melin

Janet Baldwin said...

This is so cute. Love the little bird!

Anonymous said...

That's adorable! I love the little button in the corner - it's a really neat touch!
Evelyn

Candy said...

Super cute! Love that little birdie!
Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot this week!
Candy
http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Kate said...

This is so sweet! I love the wonderful eyes on your adorable little bird!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper