Image Map

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week- Day 4

Hello Diva's! I hope today has found you all doing Well! For me I am Excellent but in need of some Energy! I am trying to stop drinking so much Coffee but I really need a Cup right now because I have a TON of things that need to be done!

But enough Small talk and on to what I dropped in for, to tell you all about Todays' Project!!

For Today I made:


Recipe:
Cart: Create a Critter
Sentiment: My Creative Time (My Teacher Rocks Stamp Set)
Nestabilities Die: Circles
Button: My Stash
Sanitizer; Dollar Tree
Paper: Recollections

The girls really liked this Sanitizer. Crew Member 2 said that she was going to get her hands dirty just so she could use the sanitizer, lol! My favorite part of this was How Fast it was to make and it was Cost efficient. I bought the Sanitizer for a buck @ the Dollar Tree and I just used the paper and other Supplies I had @ home. Easy Peasy!


So what do you guys think? Would/Have you made one of these??

 Well Im outtie, Blog with you all on tomorrow Be Blessed and Remember,
~Keep GOD 1st in Everything!~



2 comments:

Natasha said...

Super cute!! I made something similar last year with some Bath & Body Works stuff. You can take a peek here: http://craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com/2011/05/teacher-appreciation-gift.html

Keep up the good work!

TyTynNiyasmom said...

Another great idea! You've done a great job with all the projects. I know your kiddo's teacher feel spoiled lol.