Image Map

Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Sheri Crafts- #85

Hey Diva's! I hope you all are having a Great Saturday thus far, I know I am! I am spending time with my Mommy for this Mothers Day weekend and I am really enjoying the Family time!

Today marks the Beginning of a New challenge over @ My Sheri Crafts yayyyy!! This bi-weekly Challenge is All About Weddings! This week we are joined by the Fabulous and Talented Paula Bee of Craft with Bee, You guys Must stop over to her Blog and give her some Bloggy Love!

For my Project I Imade a Card:

Recipe:
Sentiment: Pink By Design
Cuttlebug Folders: Swiss Dots (Black) & Love is in the Air (Blue)
Paper: Recollections (Solid)  
Pearls: Recollections
Ribbon: From My Stash

I am totally In Love with this card! What do you all think?

Ok so now that you all have checked my project out Make sure to stop in over @ My Sheri Crafts and say hello to all my DT Sisters then come join us in the challenge as we would love to have you!

Well I'm outtie family is waiting for me so we can go out!

I will be joining this challenge:
Freshly Made Sketches: Sketch Challenge

Be Blessed Guys and Remember,
~ Keep GOD 1st in Everything!~



11 comments:

Marge said...

I LOVE it too, Letillia!!! Your blue embossed BG really pops with the gorgeous black/white DP and of course I'm fond of the 'Always & Forever' sentiment. Also LOVE that you've carried your DP into the inside (as seen on the DT blog post) for the perfect finish!!!

Sandy Palmer said...

I love the patterned paper, and the embossing you did on your card Letillia! I just love the sentiment also!

Sarah said...

Great card Letillia! Great patterned paper and love the blue embossed square!

Laurie said...

Beautiful card! I love black, white, and blue together!!
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Glenda said...

Beautiful card Letillia! Love the pop of blue! Great details with the embossing and pearls. Perfect sentiment!
Happy Mother's Day
Glenda

ShelbyWoo said...

Wonderful card Letillia! The blue is an amazing choice ya made to accent the black n white!

Jen Timko said...

These colors are so pretty! Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Erna Logtenberg said...

beautiful!!

Raquel said...

Did you know my favorite color is blue? Well, this particular project just called to me when I saw it this Saturday. Love love the simplicity and cleanliness of the whole card... gorgeous!

lovemypaper said...

Very cute card!

Unknown said...

WOW, JUST GORGEOUS !
TFS
Tracy-JGsPumpkin@peoplepc.com