Image Map

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week- Day 1

Hey Diva's! So I meant to have this post up this morning but Last night the Crew and I (hubster included) all got Food Poison eeckk! We had Fish,Rice,and Corn on the Cob we Eat rice all the time and I don't eat Corn on the cob so we are thinking it was the fish. Needless to say we all went to the ER this morning and the Doctor confirmed it for us so we have been bed ridin all day. I needed to get this post up though, so while Im feeling a little better I decided to jump on while I had the energy.

So for us this week is Teacher Appreciation Week and I wanted to do something Special for my Girls Teachers. As you all know I have talked about their teachers ALOT because I think they are the Bestest (yes I know that's not correct) Ever! So I made a project for Everyday just to tell them Thank You for all they Do.

Each day Mon-Fri this week I will have a post showcasing each project. For todays project (which they didn't get to take since they were home sick) I made:

Easel Cards:


Recipe:
Cart Used: Create a Critter
Cuttlebug Folder: Spots and Dots
Sentiment: My Creative Time ( My Teacher Rocks)
Peachy Keen Stamps (Critter Faces, Med and Lrg Set)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)  


I think the cards came out Really Adorable and I just can't wait to give it to them. Ok so my soup has arrived, so I'm gonna go eat as much as I can.

Hope you all will stop in the Rest of the week to check all the rest of the Projects!


Be Blessed Guys, and Remember
~Keep GOD 1st in Everything!~ 



1 comment:

TyTynNiyasmom said...

Super cute!! Love the worm with the glasses. I finally have a post of my own to share. Stop by and take a look.

Candace
mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com