Image Map

Friday, May 11, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week-Day 5

Hey Diva's! I am jumping on here really quick to share the last Teacher Appreciation Gift of the Week!

Both of the girls Teachers sent home notes Expressing their Thanks and how Spoiled they felt with their little surprises this week. My girls came home really happy and they both said that I was the "Best Mom Ever" lol!!

For todays Gift I made Bracelets:


Recipe:
Sentiment: My Creative Time (My Teacher Rocks)
Paper: Recollections
Beads: From my Stash
Bling: I Rock
White Gelly Roll Pen

I needed a little extra ummph so I decided to decorate the little baggie that I put them in to give some POP!!  This has been a Really Fun Week for me as it has been for my girls! Like I have stated 100 times I love my Girls Teachers and I Really Appreciate all they Do with helping prepare the Children of our FUTURE!!

Thanks Guys for joining in with me this week, I hope I Inspired you all in some way with a project! Below is a quick picture of all of this week's Projects, Which is your Favorite?



Be Blessed and Remember,
~ Keep GOD 1st in Everything!~ 









No comments: