Image Map

Saturday, May 26, 2012

My Sheri Crafts #86- Summer Lovin'

Hey Diva's!! It is a BEAUTIFUL Saturday around here and I am LOVING this Sun, It is truly taking me back to GA and you guys know how much I miss Ol'  GA!!

I am here to let you all know that TODAY marks the beginning of a New Challenge over @ My Sheri Crafts (*insert Jumping Up and Down Here*), and for this Bi-Weekly Challenge we are showin our Summer Love with Cards/projects!

This week we are joined by the Talented Barb O. of Bug Bites I kindly ask that you all stop by her Blog and go check out her Creations and leave her some Bloggy Love. Thank You Barb for joining us we Truly Apprecitate it!

Ok now For my Challenge Project I decided to make a Card:


Inside Sentiment Reads: "Enjoy the Summer"

Recipe:
Cartridge: Create a Critter
Paper: From My Stash
Ink: Memento ( Tuxedo Black)
Distress Ink: Tim Holtz

Let me tell you that this card has truly put me in the mood for the Summer! I am not a Huge Fan of the Beach ( I don't like the Mess that comes along with it, plus I don't like how the water/sand feel on my feet ewwww so I keep sandals on the whole time, lol Issues I know) but the Crew Members LOVE it so I don't force my opinions on them so I have to suck it up and Have a Great Day with them!!

But Anyway...now that I have shared my Card with you I ask that you all will Stop By My Sheri Crafts  and go check out the rest of the DT's Projects ( So steenkn Cute btw) and then come join us with YOUR take on this Summer Lovin Challenge!

I can't wait to see what you all come up with I know it's gonna be Rocking!! Ok well after all the Summer and Beach talk the Crew has come in here asking can we go to the Beach and just because I want to go out and Enjoy this Sun I think I'm gonna go ahead and give in lol ( hey you never know what the weather is gonna be like here so you better take advantage of it when you got it)!!

Be Blessed Guys and Remember,
~Keep GOD 1st in Everything!~









8 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Letillia, I don't think sand and food go together down at the beach, lol! That is the only thing I don't like about it! I just LOVE your card though! You did such a wonderful job on it! It makes me ready for vacation that's for sure!
Hugs,
Sandy.

katieo said...

I love the way you used the twine around the fish

Marge said...

Letillia, your beach card is ADORABLE! Can't have a beach day without a sand castle and LOVE your cleverly cute twine trim with fishies!!!
Totally have to agree with 'not a fan of the beach', and one other reason is the salt water stinging my freshly-shaved legs -- LOL! I do miss the trips to the beach when our kids were little & we lived in CA though! Honestly, miss their being little more than the beach, however -- sigh!

Mickey's Craft World said...

Hey Sweetie!!

That is the cutest beach card I have ever seen!! It is awesome!!! Girl you know u got talent!!!!

Thanks for passing by!! It was really sweet of you...I thought you forgot about me..Lol!!

I am now recuperating from one of the worst stomach viruses I have ever had!!

Well Hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day along with your beautiful family crew!!!!

Love always,
Your sis Mickey

Sarah said...

Your card is sooo cute! I love all the texture and depth! Hope you had a wonderful day with your crew!

Glenda said...

Wonderful card! Love the little sandcastle and the sentiment! Cute idea with the twine and fish!
Glenda

Charlotte said...

Letillia,
I just love your beach card because I LOVE the beach. We live about 3.5 hours from the gulf and I just love going there. The sand is as hite as snow and most of the time the water is as clear as can be. And there is nothing like eating fresh seafood.
I can understand why the beach does not appeal to everyone. It has its don falls like everything else. I guess that is hy God created all kinds of places on this earth.
No back to your card. The sandcastle and sun just bring a smile to my face. And a super sentiment!!
Charlotte

Raquel said...

Cute cute card... love the sand castle and all the details. Super job!