Image Map

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week- Day 3

Hello Diva's!! I am feeling Much Better today (hence the Early post lol)! I'm glad to because being sick Really does Suck!! But Anyway, The girls came home with Rave Reviews from their Teachers about their Gifts and that makes me feel GREAT! I'm glad they have enjoyed them thus far, hopefully they will be as Pleased as I am with Today's gift.

Todays Projects are Altered Cans:

      I started with this
and ended up with this

 Closer View of Sentiment and Faces


Recipe:
Carts Used: Create a Critter, Locker Talk, and American Alphabet
Sentiment: My Creative Time ( My Teacher Rocks)
Faces: Peachy Keen Stamps ( Everyday Face Asst.)
Nestabilities: Oval Die  
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Ribbon: American Crafts
Paper: Recollections

Omgoodness let me tell you that I just LOVE how this came out! I am going to make this for Every person I know who has a Desk lol!!

I decided to make all the little apple faces different because I'm pretty sure that they have to deal with all the different little faces @ some point and time if not everyday lol. So I thought it would make it a little more fun. What do you guys think? I hope their Teachers Enjoy it as Much as I do!

Well that's it for today! I have to get all these germs out of my house so it's Laundry, Lysol, Bleach and Fresh air for me! See ya tomorrow!!


I will be Joining these Challenges:
Peachy Keen Stamps: 3D Objects Souper Fun- Create a 3D Project using a Soup Can


Thanks for Stopping By Guys have a Great Day and Remember,
~Keep GOD 1st in Everything!~




5 comments:

scrapperbecka said...

Love it! I have been looking for ideas for teacher gifts thanks
So glad you are sharing these this week
Becka

Anonymous said...

now that would be one awesome gift for a teacher

TyTynNiyasmom said...

Love this!!! I'm gonna have to try this.

Kristi said...

Great use of a can! What a great idea! Thanks for joining the PK Challenge

Melissa said...

These are great for a teacher. They are marvelous!