Image Map

Saturday, April 28, 2012

My Sheri Crafts- Challenge #84

Hey Diva's!!! Today is a Wonderful Saturday here @ the Slaughter House and we are preparing for a Day out with the Family! Before I head out I want to let you all know about the beginning of another Awesome Bi-weekly Challenge over @ My Sheri Crafts!!

This week we are Celebrating Our Awesome Mothers with the Challenge "April Showers Bring May Flowers to Mom!" This Bi-week we are joined by the Awesomely talented Liz of Craftyliz's Creations make sure you all stop by her blog and show her some Crafty Love!

I am truly Blessed to have my Mom still in my life and I Thank GOD for that! This year I wanted to do things differently and give her gifts that are all Handmade. So to start off the collection I made her a card. Over the course of the next few days I will share with you Everything I make for her. It's a Great thing that she isn't Computer Savvy (lol) because then I wouldn't be able to show you all until after.

But anyway before I keep babbling; for my proect I made a Flower Pot Card:


I know these have been around for a long time but this is my first one and I am Very Proud of it! For those of you who haven't made one you can find TONS of How-to-Videos on Youtube ( you all know that's my favorite place lol).

Ok now that you have seen my project please stop by My Sheri Crafts to see all the Fabulous DT Projects, and then stop Everything your doing and come join in on the fun ;)! Now I'm off to spend time with the Family, Love you guys and I'll Blog with you soon!


Be Blessed, and Remember,
~Keep GOD 1st in Everything!~ 


11 comments:

Marge said...

Letillia, I just LOVE you flower pot card -- it's G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S and I know your Mom will LOVE it!!! I've not made on in forever and should really do one soon -- TFS!!!

Docerela said...

Such pretty card.!!! Love the idea.

Catarina

Sandy Palmer said...

Letillia, I just love your flower pot card! Those flowers are beautiful, and the leaves look so real!

Charlotte said...

Letilla,

This is so pretty. What did you use for the leaves? They are great. And the flowers are so pretty. I know these flower pot cards have been around, but I have not made one. You have inspired me to do so, and very soon. I love the colors you used and the sentiment says it all.

Charlotte

Sarah said...

Letillia this is awesome! I have never made one of these either. I justlove it!

planlady19 said...

This is something i am going to have to try..

Terri

ShelbyWoo said...

great job on this card....i been wanting to make one like this!

Raquel said...

Beautiful flower pot tag card... love love love all those flowers!

Norma said...

WOW!! Gorgeous card with all those flowers!! TFS
Hugs,
Norma

Glenda said...

Gorgeous flower pot card! Love the flowers! I have had this on my list to do for awhile..maybe soon!
Glenda

Unknown said...

This is truely a wonderful creation...♥