Image Map

Saturday, April 21, 2012

CWC and PCW Home Decor Blog Hop







Hello Diva's! How are you on this Super Saturday??

Welcome to Paper Crafting World and Cooking With Cricut’s Home Décor Blog Hop! Our Design Teams are so excited to bring you a two-day hop that focuses on projects for your home – that’s right no cards or scrapbook layouts in this hop! You should have arrived here from visiting Yvette at Gamma’s Creative Corner. If you’ve joined us in mid-Hop and would like to check out all the other fantastic projects head on over Melinda’s Paper Crafting World and start at the beginning.



For my Project I decided to make another Post it Note Holder. Since I liked the one I gave to my Girls Teachers so much I decided to make one for my office/craft room.

Recipe:
6' X 4' Frame
 Image- PCW: Love Is
Post it Note
Ribbon
Paper- Print (Me and My Big Ideas), Solid (Recollections)

The only thing I don't like is that I couldn't find a Post it Note in Red or White but I will keep searching and for now the pink will have to do!

We hope you’ll link up your Home Décor project for a chance at winning one of our giveaways. One winner will be chosen by random draw and three others will be selected by the Design Team. Head on over to Cooking With Cricut for the guidelines and the link up.


Thanks for stopping by! Head on over and check out what Charlotte at A Little Bit of Detail has cooked up!

LINE-UPS:

Saturday, April 21st Line-up
Melin at Paper Crafting World

Jill at Jaihart

Jamie A. at Scrap Queen

Kimmi at Impressively Yours Gifts

Suzanne at Cricut Craftin Grammy

Natt at Awesomeness of Crafting

Bonnie at Scrapper’s Ranch

Yvette at Gamma’s Creative Corner

Letilla at Diva of 5

Charlotte at A Little Bit of Detail

Jennie B. at Java Jen Creations

Tiffany at Creative Confessions of Tiffany Leola

Michelle at Michelle’s Crafty Creations

Becky at Scrap Circus

Jen at Musings of a Crafty Mom

Sunday, April 22nd Line- Up Melin at Paper Crafting World

Becky at Scrap Circus

Sharon at Sharon’s Crafty Cards

Madison at Funky Cards

Marji at Tiggerscraps

Jamie A. at Scrap Queen

Christel at One Scrappin Sista

Linsey at Outside the Lines

Evelyn at My Little Craft Blog

Court at Court’s Craft Corner

Melissa at Crafty Gator

Jamie L. at Scrappin’ 2 Baby Girls

Jenny J. at Crazy About Cricut

Kimmi at Impressively Yours Gifts

Jen at Musings of a Crafty Mom


~ Keep GOD 1st in Everything!~

26 comments:

Jen said...

One of my favorite scriptures! This is a beautiful project, Letillia!

~ Jen

kimmiluxich said...

I love this project. I think I just may make one for my craft table as I am always looking for a note pad to write measurements down on.

Charlotte said...

Letillia,
This is just a great idea and I love the scripture you used.
Charlotte

Marji said...

Very very nice!! So practical

Madison said...

What a beautiful project!!! Love that Bible verse. I hope you find your white or red post it notes, but pink does work for now:)
~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

Beautiful Scripture and a Beautiful Project!!!TFS New Follower.
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

Carolyn said...

First I have to say that I have never been to your blog and the initial picture of your family, (crew members), is beautiful with everyone's clothing cordinated perfectly. A wonderful first impression of your blog.
Now, I love the colors you used for you post it holder. TFS

Becky Litz said...

great idea, I made one years ago, but I might have to do another. Thanks for sharing!

Kathy's Kreative Spot said...

Love the Bible quote. This will a great teachers gift.

Kathy
Katsews at Gmail dotcom

Nita said...

Fabulous! Post-it holders are one of my favorite things to make/gifts to give. They just look so darn snazzy on a desk, right? Super project! :)
Nita

Anna said...

Great idea. Super nice.

mum of two said...

Beautiful! I love that scripture :) TFS

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

girlia said...

very nice

Michelle said...

I LOVe altered notes and who doesn't like pretty!!! :) Cute

Hugs,
Michelle

Larelyn said...

So, so cute. I LOVE post-it notes so I'll definitely give this project a try.
CWC Hugs,
Larelyn

Heather May Holbrook said...

Hi Letillia! What a gorgeous project!! I love this idea, I want one for my house too! ;) And what a GORGEOUS family you have- gosh, is that 5 kids? You are a super woman!!
Hugs!
Heather :)
www.heather-p.blogspot.com

Moments by Marla said...

Super cute idea! I looked at the one you made for your child's teacher and loved it!! I just have a pad of post-its with double sided tape on the back of it and stuck it up on the side of my paper organizers. This gives me the inspiration to give it some class!!! Thank you!!

Unknown said...

One of my favorite Scriptures, I am going to be making this project very soon. I love it

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Such a cute project. I definitely want to make one of these. Love the use of the scripture to see everyday. I think I saw red post its at Office Depot.

Court said...

Great idea! I love it so much!

Melinda Beltran said...

Beautiful project girl! I love the classy and elegant look! That would be a wonderful piece to have on your desk! Thank you for the inspiration and idea!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I haven't made one of these in awhile, but I'm always looking for post-its in my craft room. Yours is beautiful!
Evelyn

Cheryl said...

What a great idea! I am always collecting post its and giving them away. Beautiful work!

CherylP said...

Great project!! TFS!! I love to make post it note holders for gifts and I think it is time I made one for myself! i really need one in my kitchen. Thanks for the inspiration.

Natt Smith said...

Beautiful project !!

Java Jen's Creations said...

Beautiful little project!! So much great detail!!

javajen1 at hotmail dot com