Image Map

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

PCW: Easter Projects

Hey Diva's!! It's another Terrific Tuesday and you all know what that means right? A new Bi-weekly Challenge for PaperCraft World or as we like to call it PCW with Melinda of Cooking With Cricut, yippeee!! We @ PCW want to Thank Everyone that came out and joined the Challenge and we Encourage ALL of you out there that use Digi stamps and Cutting Files on your projects to come out and join us for this Challenge! This bi week challenge is ALL ABOUT EASTER!!

Easter is a Very Special Time of year. It's the time we Celebrate the Resurrection of Christ our LORD and Saviour, who died on the Cross for our Sins. Alot of Us like to Celebrate with Easter Egg Hunts and Easter Bunnies which is LOADS and LOADS of FUN! But let's not forget what the True Meaning of Easter is while we are Celebrating!

Ok Enough Preaching lol on to my Project I decided to make a card for my Sister for Easter:
Recipe:
Digi: "Chick in Basket"-PaperCraft World
Sentiment: "Tweetie-Hoo Puns" My Pink Stamper
Card Base: From My Stash
Scallop Dies: Spellbiders Nestabilties
Twine: From My Stash
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)


Ok Now that you have seen my card make sure to stop by PCW to see all the rest of the DT Projects ( they are all really Adorable). Then come join us for this Challenge with your own Project for Easter!


I will be entering these Challenges:
My Craft Spot: #50 Easter
Creative Card Crew: # 7 Spring




Be Blessed, and Remember,
~Keep GOD 1st in Everything!~

7 comments:

Heather Lynn said...

your card is adorable! looking forward to doing Disney Week with you! :)

Joanna M. said...

What a darling card. Thanks so much for joining in our challenge this week at Creative Card Crew.

~Jo

Kate said...

What a sweet card! It's such a wonderful shape with a fun image inside!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Norma Gomez said...

Supe cute!

Unknown said...

Cute card, love the saying!

Anonymous said...

very pretty card x

Anonymous said...

Letillia, what a fun card! I love the pun!!
Evelyn