Image Map

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Quick Post!

Hey Diva's! So it's been awhile since I have posted and I know that I completely gave up on my 25 Days of Christmas Challenge, I just didn't realize how SWAMPED I really would be. I haven't had time to do anything, I haven't even done the kids treat bags for their classes and I have 50 to make by tomorrow (can we say Large Cup of Coffee Please)!! I did want to drop in and show you guys one of the Christmas cards I made. Since we have 4 more days left I thought I could finish out with a couple of cards so I guess this should be listed as 25 Days of Christmas Day 21.

Recipe:
Bugaboo Digi Stamp
Markers: Bic
Nestbalities: Pine Tree
Bling: Recollections
Ribbon: Celebrate It
Glitter: Martha Stewart 
Adhesive: ATG 
Paper: Recollections 

I thought this came out really cute and I know my daughters "God Parernts" are gonna love it. So that's it You all Be Blessed and Remember 

~Keep GOD 1st in Everything!~ 

4 comments:

Docerela said...

Such a cute card. I love snowman.
Thanks for sharing


Catarina

Jovan said...

This is so super cute!

Adrian said...

so cute!

Happyscrapin said...

Cute card!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

plese.cathy at yahoo dot com