Image Map

Thursday, December 22, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Day 22

Hey Diva's! So we have 3 more days til Christmas Yayyyy, is anyone else excited? I think I am more excited because my family is starting to show up and it's been awhile since I have had a chance to play hostess. My mom got in earlier this week, my sister and Dad will be here tonight and my grandmom, uncle, aunt and a host of cousins are due in Friday and Saturday! Needless to say the Slaughter House is going to be PACKED lol.

I wanted to share another card w/ you guys. So here is another Digi Card I have done:

Recipe:
Easel Card
Digi Stamp: Bugaboo
Sentiment: K Andrew Designs- Sweet Wishes Bonus Set
Markers: Bic
Flower: Prima
Ribbon: Celebrate It
Glossy Accents
Pearls: Recollections
Paper: Recollections ( Print and Solid )

I am sending this card to my childhood friend who lives in VT, I hope she likes it. Well as I explained we have company coming in and I still need to figure out sleeping arrangements around here! Pray for me guys this is going to be a BUSY BUSY Weekend!!

~ Keep GOD 1st in Everything!~

3 comments:

Mickey's Craft World said...

HOW FUN TO HAVE A HOUSE FULL OF FAMILY...WOW I MISS THAT!!! MY SON IS COMING FROM THE ARMY, MY DAUGHTER FROM THE MARINES AND THE REST OF THE CREW WILL ALL ARRIVE XMAS DAY!!! I AM ALREADY EXHAUSTED...

WELL FOR THE CARD...BEAUTIFUL!!! YOUR FRIEND IS GOING TO LOVE IT!!

HUGS,
MICKEY

HAVE FUN!!

Arr said...

It's so wonderful to be around family this time of year. Happy holidays and enjoy.

lovemypaper said...

Very pretty cards!
Merry Christmas From My Family To Yours!