Image Map

Friday, December 2, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Day 2

Hey Diva's, Happy Friday!! What do you all have planned for the weekend? My plans are to just RELAX!! We have been so go go go these past few weeks around here so the hubster and I decided that we weren't doing ANYTHING this weekend besides Church on Sunday so I am looking forward to it! Sometimes it's just great to just Do Nothing!!

But anyway here is my card for Day 2 of my 25 Days of Christmas Projects. With this card I wanted to try my hand in a little Digi Stamping, so I asked my friend Christel of Scrapping Sista how did she go about doing hers and she gave me some AWESOME tips and lead me to some really good tutorials on youtube to help guide me. Thank You Christel you Rock Girl!

Recipe:
Digi Stamp: Whimsie Doodles- Peace on Earth
Bic Markers: Rambuctious Red, Blue Skies Blue, Tiki Hut Tan, Tuxedo Black, Forest Green
Glossy Accents
Ribbon: My Stash
Adhesive: ATG
Paper: Recollections (Sugar Plums)

I had ALOT of fun w/ this Digi and I am really Proud of how it came out I think I am hooked to digi's now. Great for me but now the hubster has to foot the bill for another Crafty Addiction lol. Let me know what you guys think and I would love to learn a few tips from you Pro Digi Stampers out there!!

~ Keep GOD 1st in Everything!~

No comments: