Image Map

Monday, December 5, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Day 5

Hey Diva's! So today is supposed to be my Day 5 project but guess what...there is none lol. I seriously Just Hung out w/ the family yesterday, I didn't really feel like crafting, So no project from me (you guys forgive me Right??). But I did find some Holiday Music that I thought I would share with you guys. You all may not know, but I LOVE me some Beyonce and when Destiny Child came out w/ this CD I played it a billion times during the holidays I'm talking in the house, in the car, on my portable cd player (I just gave my age away huh, lol). I just found it when I pulled out my Chrsitmas Decor so now this is and a couple of other Holiday Favorite cd's are in full rotation in the house. I went to youtube to see if they had the video so I could share one of my favorite DC Christmas songs and Hopefully this will give you a Boost to either stay in the Christmas Spirit or Get there for those of you who just aren't there yet lol. Hope You Enjoy!

To: Some of My Favorite Diva's
From: Some of my Favorite Diva's




~ Keep GOD 1st in Everything!~

No comments: