Image Map

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Shopping Bag Card

Hey Guys! I wanted to share a new card with you all. I made this for my friend who will be celebrating a birthday next weekend. She teased me ALOT about turning 30 on last month and how "OLD" I was so I am just returning the "LOVE" w/ this funny card. What do you think Guys?


                                                Recipe:
                                         Card 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
                  Shopping Bags: Mickey and Friends cart. cut @ 3 1/2 on the E2
                                Bubble: Hello Kitty cart. cut @ 1 1/2 on the E2
   Paper: Coredinations (Gemstones), DCWV, Recollections, & GCD Studios (Debonair)
                               Outside Sentiment: K Andrews Fashionable Friends        
Inside Sentiment: I'm not sure who it's by I bought it from AC Moore in the dollar bin.


                                    Thanks Guys for stopping by!!

~ Keep GOD 1st in Everything~                               
                                      
                              

3 comments:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Very cute! I like how you added the twine! :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Lettila what a lovely idea for a simple card
Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hahah Letilla--this is just incredibly clever--I love it! You go girl!!!

Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew of Getting Cricky!
See My Stamp Line