Image Map

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Birthday Cupcake Card

Birthday Sundaes
So I made another card and guys I would like to say that I think I am starting to get addicted to this card making thing :) the hubby is sooo supportive and I just love him for that he just bought me some better quality inks for stamping yayyyy!! So I wanted to share this card that I am going to enter into the Birthday Sundae Cakes and Cupcakes Blog Hop you guys should check it out its such a fun Hop! As usual let me know what you guys think and I will blog with you soon!!

I had some cupcake picks left over from my friends son's birthday party I had made for her and that's where the "Rockstar" cupcake came in I had this stamp that I had bought from michael's about 6mts ago that I always wanted to use but never had the chance so it was perfect! My cupcake and glasses are both cut from Create a Critter and I embossed the cupcake w/ my cuttlebug using the Robotz folder. The guitar is cut from Life's a Party, I used American Crafts and Bazzill for all my paper.

                                 Card: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2
                                 Base: 4 x 5 1/4
                                 Cupcake: 3 1/2  on the E2
                                 Glasses: 10 1/2 on the E2
                                 Guitar: 3 1/2
Simple inside my next card Im gonna do something better but this is still cute I think!

~Keep GOD 1st in Everything~

6 comments:

TyTynNiyasmom said...

Super "cool" cupcake :) You did a great job. Cardmaking can be addicting!

Candace
mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

MyCuriousCrafts said...

What a super cute and cool card...love it. ~Shen

Cely said...

Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog! Go military spouses! :D I love the pick in your card! and I'm your newest follower!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes!

-Jo:)
http://joboogie.typepad.com

Sue said...

Such a cool cupcake. The card is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes.

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is a super cute card! The cupcake looks fabulous with the embossing on the icing! Great job with the challenge! Thanks for playing along and hopping with us at Birthday Sundaes! I hope you'll join us again tomorrow!
Amber

Also, your family is beautiful! We struggle with getting a picture together with only 3 kiddos! 1 is always looking away, one is always crying or we have someone picking something! I'm amazed that you have the entire family with 5 kids looking beautiful and happy! I hope we get there someday with a family portrait :) Thanks for sharing!