Image Map

Monday, August 22, 2011

My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party!!


My Craft Spot
OMG Guys today is the day! It's the day that My Craft Spot starts its Stamp Release Party you guys need to drop by and look @ ALL the great projects the DT have come up with!  All week My Craft Spot will be showing sneek peaks of all the new stamp sets and on Friday there will be a Blog Hop, I soo can't wait so stop by guys and take a look, get inspired and have some fun! Also I am starting to settle in to my new home so hopefully I will get to post a project soon. My kids are still out on summer vacation, we don't go back until after Labor Day and mommy CAN'T WAIT lol so things are still a little hectic with the Big Move and getting excited about school but I'm counting down 15 More Days and I (and the little ones) can get back on a regular schedule WHEW! But anyway make sure you guys stop by My Craft Spot for all the info on the Stamp Release Party and you guys have an AWESOME DAY!!

~ Keep GOD 1st in Everything~

No comments: