Image Map

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Simply Sunday Challenge: It's a Celebration!

Hey Diva's, Happy New Year!!!! Today @ Getting Cricky marks the first Simply Sunday Challenge of the year yayyy! Our theme this week is "It's a Celebration", we want you guys to come in and join us in the celebration with the things that you are celebrating whether it is a New Year, New Job, New House, New Baby ( you get the point).

I decided to make a card to Celebrate the New Year! I used the Fashionable Friends Stamp Set by K Andrew Designs as you guys know I love me some K Andrew Design stamps. They are so versatile and can be mixed and matched to be used with Any Project for any occasion. To buy this stamp set or any of Kristals stamps please go HERE.

For the 1st part of the sentiment I just went into paint wrote what I wanted to say and printed it out!

Closer View of Sentiment
Recipe:
Digi Stamp: Bugaboo
Markers: Bic
Ink: Memento- Tuxedo Black
Stickles
Adhesive: ATG
Paper: Solid ( Recollections), Printed ( from my stash)



I had fun with this card and I hope you all like it. Now do me a favor stop by Getting Cricky and check out all my DT Sisters projects I'm telling you they are the BOMB!! Also once you have done that come join in the challenge with us by making a project of what you are Celebrating and link it up! See You There!!

~ Keep GOD 1st in Everything!~

14 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very fun card, love the black and red!!
Kristan
Dt-Sister

The Craftin Mama said...

This is fabulous!!

Ildi your DT sister.

Jenscrapstoo said...

Fabulous!! Love the color combination!!
Cheers Jennie Jnr DT Sister

Mickey's Craft World said...

Hey Girlllll, thanks for your awesome comments...they mean alot to me...

I love this card...it is sooo pretty...I can tell you had fun creating this one1!

Hugs,
Mickey

Mickey's Craft World said...

DIVA...I WAS LOOKING AT THE COMMENT FROM DEC 11TH...MY BAD..SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION...I ALREADY SAW THAT COMMENT...I THINK THE NEW YEAR IS DRIVING ME CRAZY ALREADY..LOL

MICKEY

Jana said...

Letilla, you have a beautiful family! You did a great job on your card too :) I think the image on it is so funny! I hope your 2012 is full of blessings and happiness. I loe being on the DT with all you wonderful ladies.
Blessings,
Jana

Unknown said...

This girl is as your card says simply fabulous. What a fun was yo celebrate the new year. Love it!
Heather GC JrDT sister

Debbie said...

this is really cute card its so nice being on the team with you all loving it hugs Debbie

Miranda said...

Super Cute!

Mickey's Craft World said...

HEY SWEETIE....THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR TELLING ME ABOUT CARDZTV...GIRL...I SENT YOU AN EMAIL..I JUST SENT ANOTHER ONE EXPLAINING MORE DETAILS...

HUGS,
MICKEY

Cheri said...

Love the colors. They scream New Year.
Cheri- Getting Cricky JrDT

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Haha Love the card! So stinking FABULOUS, girl! :) Love how you rock the black, white, and red! :)

-JoAnn
Jr GCDT

Larelyn said...

This is the cutest image ever and you did a wonderful job with the card layout.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Amanda said...

I love the background paper! And the red really pops off the background! Great card!

Amanda
Getting Cricky JrDt
www.cricktncrafts.blogspot.com