Image Map

Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Sheri Crafts Challenge 76- Time for a Change!

Hey Diva's! Aren't you glad it's Super Saturday, I know I am. It has been a busy busy week and it is just getting started, Next Week is going to be the same if not busier for me! Anyway, I am so excited that we are back on the move @ My Sheri Crafts. Today is the first challenge of the New Year (after a small break) and we are kicking it off with the theme "Time for a Change!" This week we were asked to create projects w/ clocks. I decided to start on my Valentine's Projects Early so here is what I came up with:



I wanted to try something different b/c I'm always making cards so I kinda wanted to think out of the box (literally lol). The sentiment I just came up with and printed out and the "Dynamite" is filled w/ candy. I'm not sure who I'm going to give it to because the hubster has seen it now b/c he walked into the Craft Room as I was taking pictures of it so I can't give it 2 him now. But I have plenty of time to figure it out, so we will see!  

So now that you have seen my project why don't you stop by My Sheri Crafts and go see the rest of the DT Projects and our Guest Designer Cindy Pointe of  The Creative Pointe, I promise you don't want to miss all the Greatness that these girls have come up with. After that come join us in the party with your take on "Time for a change", remember you must incorporate a clock! I will see you guys there have Fun and Be Blessed!!

~Keep GOD 1st in Everything!~

7 comments:

ShelbyWoo said...

This is such a cute idea!!! I might have to scraplift the concept!!! :)

TyTynNiyasmom said...

Soo creative and cute!

Scrappin' Sista said...

I love, love, LOVE this project! Girl this is da BOMB diggety!

girlia said...

love it.

scrapperbecka said...

OMG! I love it, this is such a cute idea. TFS
Becka

Mickey's Craft World said...

Wow Diva,

What an awesome project...Girl you rocked it...lol.. I am using your words...lol

Love,
Mickey

Glenda said...

Great looking project! Love the idea and the sentiment!
Glenda