Image Map

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Scraps of Color Breast Cancer Blog Hop


Hey Diva's! How have you all been doing? I wanted to drop in and let you all know that I will be participating in my 1st Blog Hop on October 7th-10th! I am Super Excited about this because it is for Breast Cancer Awareness a Great Cause that is very dear to my heart! There will be lots of Inspiration, Fun and some Awesome Blog candy to be won, Hope you guys will join us!!! I also will be the Guest Designer that same day Oct. 7th over on onescrappinsista. Stop by and Help us wish Christel a Happy Birthday Month! She will be celebrating the whole month w/ different Guest Designers each day! I'm Super Duper Excited How about you guys?? But anyway Thanks Diva's for stopping by continue to Be Blessed!!

~Keep GOD 1st in Everything!~




No comments: