Image Map

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Friend Card!

Hey Divas! So today I completed everything that was on my list of things to do, so I was able to come in my craft room and put a card together for my BESTEST Friend Lakeitha that I had to leave in GA (that was the saddest thing EVER) you guys can stop by and say Hello to her @ Lmichellescreations10 I know she will be glad you stopped by! I hate that I have to put it up before she gets it but I wanted to enter it into a couple of challenges before they closed so like she always says "O Well" lol. Keitha I hope you like it, Miss you Love you and your card will be in the mail 1st thing Monday ( expect @least 3 days shipping lol)!

Sentiment says: Friends Forever No Matter The Weather

                                            Recipe:
                                Cart Used: Forever Young pg. 43
                                       Girl cut @ 5 1/4"
                                      Emblem cut @ 3 1/5"
                            Sentiment: My Pink Stamper - Friend-Tastic
                          Ribbon: American Crafts- Autumn, Walmart- Brown
                                      Stickers: Sticko
    Paper used: Colorbok: Brown, Orange & Cream, Recollections: Simply Autumn, American Crafts: Black

I will be entering this card into:
My Craft Spot - Friends Are Best
MAG Challenge by the page - Challenge # 43
Scrapalicious USA - Use Fall as your theme
Patches of Pink - Fall/Autumn Theme



You guys know I LOVE to hear from you (because it makes my day) so leave me comment telling me what you think TTYL!

~ Keep GOD 1st in Everything~

                                   
                                   

24 comments:

TyTynNiyasmom said...

Fabulous card Letillia. Your friend is gonna love it.

Candace
mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

Fabulous! So chic!
Thank you for joining us at Patches of Pink this week!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

:: Samantha KT :: said...

This is lovely!

Samantha
hooliewoodcreations.blogspot.com

Rez P. said...

Hi,
Lovely card!I'm sure your friend will appreciated it. Btw, You have a beautiful family. I am your newest follower. I hope you'll visit me too.
Hugs,
Rez
http://karezmakreations.blogspot.com/2011/05/alohas-sweet-blog-candy-giveaway.html

Joy said...

Pretty card! Great sentiment with the fall paper ! Thanks for playing along with us this week, at My Craft Spot !
Joy

jennyplace2 said...

Such a pretty card, great colours. Thanks for joining the challenge at My Craft Spot

Dr Sonia S V said...

The background of your photos is looking more and more attractive- I feel as if I am looking at a magazine photo!

Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Adrian said...

Very nice card, thanks for playing @ MAG!

Melissa said...

Very pretty, love how you used ribbon to accent her waist line, great job! Thanks so much for joining Mag!

Kate said...

What a great card - and perfect colours for autumn!
Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Lisa said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card, Letillia! The leaf paper is so pretty and I love her dress! This is so fabulous! What a beautiful card for your friend! :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Amy C said...

Lovely card!! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.

Hugs,
Amy
Scrapping Mommy

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is SOOOO cute!!! Love it!!! Thanks for joining us at Patches of Pink!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

TyTynNiyasmom said...

Please contact me at peaches581@hotmail.com. You won my blog hop candy! CONGRATS!!

Candace
mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

She's darling--just lovely. Well done.
Coming from Patches of Pink Link up party. I am at entry #24 and would love o have you stop by.

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

She's darling--just lovely. Well done.
Coming from Patches of Pink Link up party. I am at entry #24 and would love o have you stop by.

katieo said...

I love how you made a fall fashion themed card. Thank you for joining us at MAG

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Very lovely card. I love the fall colors too. Smooches... Felicia

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty! :) I love the colors!

girlia said...

This card is so pretty. Thanks for joining in on the fun at MAG

Faith Abigail Designs said...

What a beautiful card! I love all the Fall/Autumn elements that you've included. Great job!

Candice F said...

Very cute card! Thanks for playing along with M.A.G

Gwen said...

This is such a fun card. Thanks for playing us at MAG.

Jalisa said...

You made the Top 5 in this week's link-up party on Patches of Pink. Congratulations!!

http://www.patchesofpink.com/2011/09/fall-craft-favorites-and-link-up-party.html