Image Map

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Quick Project 2!

Hey Diva's! Just wanted to drop in and show you what I did to my ATG I just bought! 1st off let me say that I picked this gun up @ Michaels when they were having that Huge SALE I was telling you guys about here. It was regularly 34.99 and I bought it for 19.99 how about that!! Ok now about the painting, as most of you know these ATG guns come in Pink and that is all the rave for pink lovers! I am a girly girl but I wasn't Loving the pink gun plus it didn't go with my craft room decor which is Red, Black,White and FABULOUS lol!!
Recipe:
Scotch ATG
Can of Spray Paint (Any color you want)
Blue Painters Tape
Screwdriver 
Bling

My husband is the one who painted it for me. All he did was wrap the clear plastic part in painters tape he used a screwdriver to take the tape rollers off and he sprayed it. After it dried I used some Zebra print Bling that I have had for a couple of months ( I was going to use it to bling my cricuts and cuttlebug) but hadn't used it yet, and VOILA my DIVALICIOUS ATG!! I am TOTALLY in Love w/ it and now I'm ready to paint and bling EVERYTHING lol!!

Thanks for stopping by Diva's and until next time Be Blessed!
~ Keep GOD 1st in Everything! ~

5 comments:

Carol's Creations said...

Love it! It's always nice to personalize your own stuff...it makes it truely unique!

Anonymous said...

I love your ATG gun, mine is still the same out of the box one. Hugs, Lori m

lovemypaper said...

Super cute ATG!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

What a fabulous ATG it is now! Love it!

Ms. Nancoo's Scrap Deli said...

A beautiful family...A BEAUTIFUL lady...a beautiful Life. Thanks for all you are doing!

Ms. Nancoo