Image Map

Sunday, November 27, 2011

New Challenges and a Winner!

Hey Diva's! I hope you all had an AWESOME and FABULOUS Turkey Day, I know I did!! I went home for Thanksgiving to be with my family. It was such a Blessing to see All most of the family, it's nearly impossible to see all of them. You see I come from a HUGE FAMLIY ( My mom's mom had 11 kids and my dad's mom had 14 kids) that's not including us grandkids and Great Grandkids so like I said nearly Impossible! But n-e-who I had a great time!!

Before I get to rambling some more, I wanted to let you all know about the My Sheri Crafts Decorate for Christmas Challenge going on RIGHT NOW!  For this Challenge we are asked to create a project that will help you Decorate for Christmas! We are joined this week by our Awesome Guest Designer Corry from Fancy Free 4 Ever  who has created a Spectacular Card. So you guys should stop to not only see her project but also the rest of the Design Team's Fabulous Projects over @ MySheriCrafts and once you have been inspired, go ahead lock yourself in your crafting space and Get Crafty so that you 2 can join in on the fun (I give you permission)!

Now Next on the list is the announcement of the Winner of my New Blog Design Blog Candy (try saying that 3 times). I totally forgot to post this on the 19th but hey almost 10 days late is not to bad right (Sheepishly Embarassed right now). So without further ado the winner is Cathy of Cathy's Creations! Yayyyyyyy!!
Cathy please Email me your snail mail @ letilliaslaughter at yahoo dot com. You will have one week to claim your prize!

So that's it guys, I will have a crafty post for you soon! Until then Be Blessed My Friends and Remember,

~ Keep GOD 1st in EVERYTHING!~

4 comments:

Happyscrapin said...

Thank you Letillia!!!!

girlia said...

Congratulations to the winner!

Unknown said...

I am so glad I found your blog through, "love my paper" you are so creative and I will be back:) I am your newest follower and I live the Lord too :) blessings

Unknown said...

Okay can't find your follow button? Also I admire you being a mama of five! Amazing!