Image Map

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A little Trick or Treating!

Hey Diva's! Finally Halloween  is over and my mind can rest for a little while before it starts wondering what we are going to be next year! This year we changed our minds about a billion times before Crew member 4 decided for us what we were going to be, PIRATES!! I would have never thought that we would dress up as Pirates but we did and I can say even though things were last minute and we were down to Crew Members  (The Hubby and Crew Member 1 who is a "teen" and is now to "Cool" to go trick or treating but not to "Cool" to raid his sisters candy bags lol) we Rocked it!


This is as good as it gets I couldn't get a good picture of all of them all night!!
This was Crew Member 4's first "Real Halloween", she was to young to remember the first 3 but we had sooo much fun last night (can't you tell by that smile) and she has been talking about it All Day today. ***Memories!!!***
What did you all do last night? Did you go out or just stay in or did you pass out candy, I would love to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by Be Blessed Diva's!!
~ Keep GOD 1st in EVERYTHING!!~ 

11 comments:

Annette said...

You guys look so cute! I passed candy out with my 16 year old and my 11 year old went as Cousin Itt from the Addams Family with my hubby's and friends. It was great weather too:)

Nitasha said...

You and your crew are just adorable! Love the costumes!

TyTynNiyasmom said...

You guys look AWESOME! My teenager also thought he was too cool to trick or treat, but me and a friend took our girls (mine 5 and 2) and hers 3 out to the local church for trunk or treat. Then, visited a few houses. They all had a blast.

Candace
mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

Dr Sonia S V said...

Ha Ha awesome group--YOu did enjoy!!

Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

lovemypaper said...

Super cute pictures love the Pirates outfits!

Anonymous said...

Why does crew#4 look like she will take someone out. OMG! Gangsta Piratess...give me the candy or walk the plank.. She can have it all.

Janis Lewis said...

Adorable Pirates!
Hugs! :) Janis
Janis@slowar.com
pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com

Letillia said...

Thank You ladies!! @ La'Sandra LMBO you are 2 funny!!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, Letillia - your pirate crew is so absolutely adorable!! Your outfits are so awesome!! :D

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

girlia said...

great costumes!

Respect My Kraft - Kris and Kristen said...

Omgoshhh how adorable is thisss!?? I am amazed you found pirate costumes for everyone! Hahaha...too funny...i love it.

-Kristen =]