Image Map

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mothers Day Challenge Card for MyPinkStamper

ITS NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY YAYYYY! Mypinkstamper is having a challenge today to make a different piece of art every hour so this is my first one I have been out w/ my church family this morning and just being able to hop in but now Im in my robe and slippers and just ready to Have Some Fun!!



This is my VERY FIRST TIME using Stamps so it is crooked but I thought it came out kinda nice (my mom will appreciate it lol). My mom lives in VA and I am in GA so I used the MyPinkStamper "Love-alicious" Stamp Set for the inside. I also used my Cricut Expression 2 cartridge American Alphabet for "MOM" and for the design I used the Straight From the Nest  cricut cartridge. On the next challenge I will remember to write the measurements down as I always forget to do this! Hope you all enjoy!

No comments: