Image Map

Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Sheri Crafts #81

Hey Diva's! Happy Saturday and Happy St. Patrick's Day! Today is the beginning of a New Challenge over @ My Sheri Crafts, This bi-week we are Celebrating Easter in our projects! Before I get to my project I want you all to help Welcome Back Raquel of My Creations to the MSC Team!  We ladies of MSC are so happy to have her back her style is just Awesome and I know you all are going to just Fall in Love with her!

Our Team really out done themselves this time around I am in Love with all their projects. Also with the help of our Awesome Guest Designer Sherrie K of Sherrie Scraps I believe we all just Knocked it out of the park!! Make sure to stop and check everyone's Rocking Projects out @ My Sheri Crafts.

For my Project I decided to start on my projects for the Crew Member's Easter baskets. I am LOVING this Gift Card Holder by Emma of My Creative Time I have found myself using it all the time since I have had it! What do you think?





 I am having fun playing around with new techiniques, I think I may have a new addiction "TWINE" dun dun dun Poor Hubster, lol!! But before I keep rambling you all should stop by My Sheri Crafts and see all the Inspiration the Team has for you then come join us in this Challenge!

Be Blessed Guys and Remember
~ Keep GOD 1st in Everything!~

10 comments:

Raquel said...

Thank you Letillia for the awesome welcome back! I just know I'm going to love working with you. I love your attitude about your crafts and I especially love reading your blog posts for each of your crafts. So fun!

Now about that twine... LOL! Isn't it fun?

Sandy Palmer said...

Letillia, I just love how you shaped this card! It is so fun looking! I love all the stitching, and the twine! Great job on it all!

Charlotte said...

Letillia, I agree with you. This is a wonderful gift card holder. Great project you have here. I love the papers you used to create the eggs. And the twine is so wonderful!!
Charlotte

Miss Sue said...

What a fabulous card! I can see why you love using the card holder. So versatile! I love the cute eggs and I too have become a fan of twine. I'm more partial to plain white so I can use my Copics to match my images!!

Miss Sue

ShelbyWoo said...

great job on your card! i love how you used the printed paper for the eggs!!

Sherrie K. said...

Hi Letillia,
Thanks so much for the shout out..you are sweet. I love being guest designer on this blog! Such a fun blog and so inspiring!
I love your gift card holder...I just love that die. You decorated it so darling:) I just love it and that reminds me..great idea for my kids baskets too...TFS!!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Marge said...

You certainly hit it out of the park, too, Letillia!!! Your card is sooo sweet with those colorful eggs! About that twine -- LOVE it -- a perfect finishing touch. Just tell hubby there are much more expensive addictions than a little twine -- LOL!!!

lovemypaper said...

Super cute card!

Sarah said...

This is so pretty! I need to get more crafty with my twine, I haven't used is too much yet.

Glenda said...

Such a pretty card! Love the twine and stitching! Pretty colorful eggs!
Glenda