Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dad Birthday Card

Hey Diva's! I wanted to pop in and share a card with you all that I made for my dad for his upcoming birthday. This card is a little different for me I actually followed a sketch to design it and I'm really loving how it turned out! I hadn't participated in a challenge in awhile so I kinda wanted to get back into the swing of things as far as challenges go.

So w/o further ado here is the card:
Recipe:
Cart Used: Father's Day
Cuttlebug Folder Used: Happy Birthday
Rope: From my Stash
Ink:Memento-Tuxedo Black
Paper: Recollections

Like I said before I am Loving how this card came out! I am trying to try new techniques that I have learned here and there and Inking is one of them. I think I am liking the look that Inking adds to cards and projects I'm just going to have to learn to "Master" it now!

But anyway I have a Date w/ the hubby so I'm going to go! Have a Great Rest of your Day Guys!

I will be linking to these challenges:


~Keep GOD 1st in Everything!~ 

6 comments:

Jen Timko said...

Fantastic! Love the colors and the details. Super use of the sketch. Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Docerela said...

Great choices for a Dad card! Love the twine!

Tfs

Catarina

narellefarrugia.com said...

Great man card and I love the colours you've chosen. Your dad will love it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week! Narelle

girlia said...

So cute

Rita said...

Fabulous manly card. Those colors are perfect for a man. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

lovemypaper said...

Cute card!