Image Map

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Blog Awards!

My Very first Blog Awards Im super Excited!  Thank you to my bloggy world friend Candace over @ mypassionforscrappin. Candace's Blog is super fun she is so talented you guys should go check her out if you aren't already her follower and if you are go by and say Hi anyway lol.

                       
                            
         With this one I think I am supposed to tell 5 things Cricut related about me so here they are:

1. I just bought my 1st Cricut last year.
2. I bought my Expression 2 on HSN @ 3am in the morning on premiere night.
3. My favorite cartridge is hands down Create a Critter, as I'm pretty sure alot of you guys will say the same.
4. I want to paint my cricut but haven't gotten the courage to do so yet lol.
5. I want to buy a Gypsy but have to let my credit card rest awhile before I do.
                                                                             
Out of all the Awards I received, I think this one is my favorite because It's just so darn CUTE!! Once Again Thank You, Thank You,Thank You to Candace @ mypassionforscrappin for giving my these Awards I Appreciate them All!!

No comments: